Drop Down Menu Guide
This help guide will walk you through the process of creating drop-down menus in your group navigation bar. Why? Because it’ll organize your content effectively without cluttering up your group’s design and layout.
You can use drop-down menus to switch around the placement of any of the pages on your site. In this example, we’re going to set up a ‘More’ tab that will direct users to information that we want them to be able to reach from the navigation bar – but without all these extra pages taking up a lot of space.
1. To get started, click on Pages in your admin panel at the top of the page. Since we want to add a new page that we’ll call ‘More’ to serve as a tab, we’re going to click on ‘Add New Page’ :
2. Next, we’re clicking on ‘Static Page’ to create our ‘More’ tab. We’ll name it and make it visible to everyone (these settings can be changed later at any time):
3. After adding the page, we’ll check to make sure it’s visible in our navigation menu:
4. You can drag and drop any pages/modules under the More page – it’s simple:
5. That’s it, we’re done! We now have a ‘More’ Tab – a drop-down menu that enables our members to get where we want them to go in an organized and efficient manner.