Wiki Knowledge Base
- Back to top
- Setting up Mandrill to handle your group emails without any additional plugins using SMTP module. (Completely Free)
- Customizable clock widget for your own web site
- External Applications/Configuration FAQ
- Universal Currency Converter: Free Customized Converter for Your Site
- Create a store with Google Checkout store gadget and embed it to your group
- Setting up Zazzle online store
- Setting Up Google Analytics
External Applications/Configuration FAQ
How do I create a facebook app for my grou.ps network?
Check out the lastest Facebook app instructions in your admin panel: http://grou.ps/YOURGROUPNAMEHERE/admin/facebook
How do I add Google Analytics to my site?
We’ve prepared a help guide to walk you through the steps of setting up Google Analytics. Check it out here : http://www.groups-corp.com/wiki/480506
How do I integrate my grou.ps network with an external website?
You have a few options for doing this. You can feature an external website by setting up an i-frame within your group, or set up your groups community on a subdomain of your pre-existing website (Example: community.yourwebsite.com).