Wiki Knowledge Base
- Back to top
- How to add Notifications to Templates v1
- Display People To Connect With on Your Homepage
- Customizing Pop-ups on your GROU.PS Network
- Growing a Large and Successful Social Network on GROU.PS: Tip #1
- Getting your Dream Login page!
- Displaying your Members Activity Ranks to them
- Customizing your Groups Menu
- Customizing Your Groups Toaster Card
- API Terms of Service
- Affiliate Terms of Service
- Adding Message of the Day
- Making the Header of your GROU.PS Network Static/Fixed!
- Making Amazing Pop ups on your GROU.PS network!
- Customizing Your Theme
- Adding a Translator
- Language Customization
How do I change or customize my site's language?
You can accomplish language customization for your site by writing your group name and visiting the link below:
Once you've visited the URL, you can click on the option to translate your site using a web interface, or if you'd like, you can download the translation file.
You may also add a Google Translator to your site in a couple single steps on: http://www.groups-corp.com/wiki/item/adding-a-translator.