Wiki Knowledge Base
- Back to top
- How to add Notifications to Templates v1
- Display People To Connect With on Your Homepage
- Customizing Pop-ups on your GROU.PS Network
- Growing a Large and Successful Social Network on GROU.PS: Tip #1
- Getting your Dream Login page!
- Displaying your Members Activity Ranks to them
- Customizing your Groups Menu
- Customizing Your Groups Toaster Card
- API Terms of Service
- Affiliate Terms of Service
- Adding Message of the Day
- Making the Header of your GROU.PS Network Static/Fixed!
- Making Amazing Pop ups on your GROU.PS network!
- Customizing Your Theme
- Adding a Translator
- Language Customization
Customizing Your Theme
How do I change or customize my site's theme?
You can change or modify your site's theme at any time by clicking on the Look & Feel tab in your admin menu (Tools) at the top of your group. You can choose from 70 templates or choose to customize your current template.
How can I edit the HTML/CSS to customize the appearance of my GROU.PS Network?
You can edit the HTML/CSS by going to your admin menu (Tools) and then click on Look & Feel. You will then see a link to edit the HTML/CSS.
How do I remove blocks that I've added to my site and don't want anymore?
You can remove widgets at any time by positioning your mouse over it. A small X button should appear in the upper right of the block; just click to delete.
How can I change the layout of the main page?
Just drag-and-drop blocks on your page until you've found an arrangement that works for you!
How can I incorporate my logo into my theme?
You can incorporate your own logo into your theme by clicking on the Look & Feel section in your admin menu (Tools) and then clicking on Group Identity.
How do I upload a custom browser icon (favicon)?
You can upload your custom browser icon (favicon) by clicking on the Look & Feel section in your admin menu (Tools) and then clicking on Group Identity. You will be able to upload your own image/logo to replace the current GROU.PS favicon with your own.