Wiki Knowledge Base
- Back to top
- How to add Notifications to Templates v1
- Display People To Connect With on Your Homepage
- Customizing Pop-ups on your GROU.PS Network
- Growing a Large and Successful Social Network on GROU.PS: Tip #1
- Getting your Dream Login page!
- Displaying your Members Activity Ranks to them
- Customizing your Groups Menu
- Customizing Your Groups Toaster Card
- API Terms of Service
- Affiliate Terms of Service
- Adding Message of the Day
- Making the Header of your GROU.PS Network Static/Fixed!
- Making Amazing Pop ups on your GROU.PS network!
- Customizing Your Theme
- Adding a Translator
- Language Customization
Affiliate Terms of Service
Affiliate Terms of Service
To be an authorized affiliate of GROU.PS, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
In order to sign up as a GROU.PS Affiliate and use the services offered for the GROU.PS Affiliates you must be at least 18 years of age. You guarantee that the information you provide to GROU.PS is complete, candid and valid. Your account may not be transferred or sold to another party. Support is only given to the affiliate owner and no other party, you will need to reply from your Affiliate Registred E-mail or have your full details at hand to verify your ownership of your GROU.PS Affiliate Account.
2) AFFILIATE PAYMENT
- A commission will be handed out to you once you have referred a client to GROU.PS using your Affiliate ID. The sale will be approved 30 calendar days after they have ordered and paid for the item. GROU.PS will pay you 15% of each sale if the client remains with our services for 30 days after the referral. Subsequent orders (via the client area) of plugins, upgrades, and other items, will not qualify you to earn additional commissions.
- You will need a PayPal account as the payment is made only via PayPal.
- Payments are made by GROU.PS to the GROU.PS Affiliates on a monthly basis. GROU.PS reserves the right to change the payment methods and date at any time, for any purposes.
- Monthly payments are usually distributed on the 1st of each month, and will include commissions earned in the previous month.
- You must have earned at least $200 US in commissions before a payment will be released to you, with no exceptions.
- If you close your account, or your account is deleted, with a positive balance of less than $200 US, you will not receive a payment for the remaining positive balance.
- GROU.PS may reverse any commission paid to you, and subtract said commission from future payments to you, if GROU.PS receives a chargeback on a transaction made by a client referred by you or by irreversible invoice errors.
- GROU.PS reserves the right to terminate your affiliate account for inactivity, system abuse, spam, or any other reason.
- If the GROU.PS Affiliate has not received a certain amount of valid clicks GROU.PS will have the right to revoke the sale without advance notice. I.e if a client simply uses his affiliate link to expect a discounted price on his own GROU.PS software.
3) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The GROU.PS Affiliate Program provided is provided on an 'as is', 'as available' basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or Non-Infringement. GROU.PS expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the GROU.PS Affiliate Service will be error-free, timely, secure or uninterrupted. No oral advice or written information given by GROU.PS, its employees, license holders or agents will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, will GROU.PS or the GROU.PS Affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the GROU.PS Affiliate Service, including but not limited to reliance on any information obtained to the GROU.PS Affiliate Service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, invoices or e-mail, loss of or damage to data, errors, defects, viruses, delay in operation, or unauthorized access to GROU.PS' records, programs or services. The Signee hereby acknowledges that this provision will apply whether or not GROU.PS is given notice of the possibility of such damages and that this provision will apply to all content, merchandise or services available from GROU.PS and the GROU.PS Affilaites.
Under no circumstances, under the Terms of This Agreement, shall damages include loss of business, or loss of profits whether based on Breach Of Agreement, Breach of Warranty, Tort, Product Liablitiy or otherwise.
4) COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All contents of the GROU.PS Web Sites are proprietary to GROU.PS and/or its suppliers and are protected under Copyright. All rights are reserved. GROU.PS reserves any rights not expressly granted herein.
Without limiting other remedies, GROU.PS may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide the GROU.PS Affiliate services to you: (a) if you breach This Agreement; (b) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability to you, our user.
In the event of a merger or consolidation of GROU.PS and its providers, the surviving or new corporation and any subsidiaries are similarly subject to the rights and obligations of this Agreement.
7) AFFILIATES RESPONSIBILITIES
GROU.PS operates a zero tolerance spam policy. If you use GROU.PS for spamming purposes, your GROU.PS Affiliate membership will be terminated and all of your profits will be forfeited immediately. Further, GROU.PS reserves the right to recover from Affiliate the costs incurred by GROU.PS in cleaning up the results of the spam.
You may not use misleading advertising in relationship to GROU.PS; doing so may result in the termination of your membership in the Affiliate program.
Participating sites must not contain software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commissions from other affiliates in our program.
8) SUITABILITY and REPRESENTATION
You agree to represent GROU.PS in a tasteful way and declare that your web site is acceptable in presentation. If we review your site and find it to be, in our opinion, unsuitable, you will be given the opportunity to rectify the issues or you accept that GROU.PS has the right to terminate your affiliation.
9) FORCE MAJEURE
If by reason of failures of telecommunications or internet service providers, labor disputes, riots, inability to obtain labor or materials, earthquake, fire or other action of the elements, accidents, governmental restrictions or other causes beyond the control of GROU.PS, GROU.PS is unable to perform in whole or in part its obligations as set forth in this Agreement, then GROU.PS shall be relieved of those obligations to the extent it is so unable to perform and such inability to perform shall not make GROU.PS liable to the User.
GROU.PS reserves the right to modify these terms and condition at any time and without advance notice, effective upon making the modified provisions available on the GROU.PS Affiliate Site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the GROU.PS Affiliate Site for any changes or modifications.